The call for aid from the Logroño City Council for the maintenance of economic activity was published on June 3 (Post-Covid 19).
The self-employed or micro-SMEs with fiscal domicile and, where appropriate, establishment with development of the activity in Logroño, can take advantage of them.
Micro-SMEs are those companies that:
- They have less than 10 workers and
- its turnover or balance sheet does not exceed 2 million euros.
The requirement is that the company / self-employed is in one of the following situations:
- Its activity has been affected by the closure of establishments provided in Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14, declaring the state of alarm for the management of the health crisis situation caused by COVID-19 or
- its billing during the alarm state has been reduced by at least 60% on average compared to the months of February, March and April 2019.
Amount of aid:
- 1 self-employed person or micro-company without dependent workers = € 1,000.
- 1 self-employed person or micro-company with 1-4 dependent workers = € 1,500.
- 1 self-employed person or micro-company with 5-9 dependent workers = € 2,000.
- Maintenance of the business activity for at least 6 months from the date of granting the aid.
- If the company has workers, maintenance of 50% of the workforce (at the time of application) for at least 6 months from the date of granting the aid.
Aid application period: from 04/06/2020 to 14:00 hours on 07/03/2020.
We are at your disposal to manage your requests or provide you with our advisory service.